By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Print a Thing, LLC's website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Print a Thing, LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Print a Thing, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials and services on Print a Thing, LLC's website are provided "as is". Print a Thing, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Print a Thing, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Print a Thing, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Print a Thing, LLC's Internet site, even if Print a Thing, LLC or a Print a Thing, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Print a Thing, LLC requires that all of its suppliers agree to respect the copyright of its customers. In the event that a supplier breaks this agreement, that individual supplier is responsible. Print a Thing, LLC will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit, or due to business interruption) due to breach of copyright by one of our suppliers.
5. Intellectual Property
Print a Thing, LLC acknowledges that, in the course of business, certain design files ("Confidential Information") may be uploaded to its servers. Print a Thing recognizes that the confidentiality of such design files are of great importance to our customers. During the order fulfillment process, such design files must necessarily be disclosed to select suppliers. Therefore, Print a Thing, LLC requires that all of its suppliers sign an agreement to respect the copyright of its customers by:
- safeguarding all design files from disclosure
- deleting all design files after completing an order.
In the event that a supplier breaks this agreement, that individual supplier is responsible for any and all liability. Print a Thing, LLC will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit, or due to business interruption) due to breach of copyright by one of our suppliers.
Notwithstanding the above disclosure to select suppliers, Print a Thing, LLC agrees to safeguard such design files against disclosure to others with the same degree of care as exercised with its own information of a similar nature.
The term above disclosure restrictions does not include information that:
- Print a Thing, LLC can demonstrate by written records was previously known
- Which are now, or become in the future, public knowledge other than through acts or omissions of Print a Thing, LLC
- Which are lawfully obtained by Print a Thing, LLC from another, independent, source.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Print a Thing, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Print a Thing, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Print a Thing, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Print a Thing, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Print a Thing, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Print a Thing, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Print a Thing, LLC's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.